How is the event?
What is MovileHack AFRO?
30h event promoted by Grupo Movile exclusively for black people. It aims to bring together people interested in technology, to discuss and develop solutions on the theme "education" for vulnerable young people.
More than solving a problem, we want to contribute to the development of participants and many activities will happen for that. Are you ready?
Event start date: 3/7 (Saturday)
Start time: 8:30 am
End date: 03/08 (Sunday)
End time: 3 pm
Theme: How to educate vulnerable young people using technology?
Location: Movile São Paulo - São Paulo / SP
Public: this is an exclusive event for black people, this being a mandatory criterion for the selection / classification and participation
MovileHack AFRO has the theme "How to educate young people in vulnerable situations using technology? " And the challenge of the edition will be aimed at discussing and developing innovative solutions with technology that promotes opportunities for this audience.
So, do you accept the challenge?
• You will be immersed , for 30 hours, in an innovative environment with a lot of technology;
• You can teach and learn from other people in the community;
• It will be close to one of the largest technology groups in Brazil , composed of companies that have changed many markets;
• You will develop a lot during the event;
• You will meet many good people , from the most diverse areas;
1st Group: R $ 4,000.00, mentoring with Nina Silva and full access to the Alura platform for 3 months.
2nd Group: R $ 3,000.0, 1 Kindle for each participant and full access to the Alura platform for 3 months.
3rd Group: R $ 1,500.00, 1 book for each participant and full access to the Alura platform for 3 months.